I was tagged by the lovely Su-pah, SweetestSinSheroon, and Tali for yet another fun-filled questionnaire! I love reading everyone's answers, but mine are just so random! The key is to list ten things that are honest and true about you, that others may not know:
1. I've played the piano since the age of 4, and could not quit my lessons until I moved out of the house for college. I tried so many times, but my parents were intent on my keeping up with it. Hence, I rarely get on the keys these days.
2. Aggressive is probably the best word to describe my driving style. I can't stand being stuck behind the person that constantly thinks they're on their Sunday drive, and I don't understand the point of waving when merging. It's a road, not a peace treaty. My dad's a born-and-bred New Yorker--I blame this completely on him.
3. I was married by the same lovely Priest (he is a classmate of my Uncle's from seminary) that married my parents, and also baptized me. I'm hoping he can baptize our babies one day too. I do everything I can to ensure that things come "full circle".
4. We only eat organic foods at home, and have done so for the past 5-ish years. The exception is when we eat out or at others' homes. I hope this really means we'll live to 150 :)
5. I won the school spelling bee every year since the 1st grade. They got rid of it after year six, saying that it was "unfair" to judge students on their spelling. Whatever. I love spelling, and it's a huge pet peeve to read something in a published book/article that is misspelled.
6. Next to beauty products and makeup, I enjoy collecting swimwear and clutches. I don't live in the warmest state in the US, so this makes my little collection seem a bit absurd. It really comes in handy for travel though.
7. I have a weakness for gummy candies, and anything pickled. I love pickled garlic, especially. This too, I blame on my papa.
8. I enjoy running, but only indoors on a treadmill. When I run outdoors, the air pressure hurts my head and I end up wanting to kick myself for having run so far from my starting point (and having to make it back).
9. I have a really huge family. I mean extremely large. If you haven't grown up in it, you might as well give up and not even try to remember names or faces.
10. Oh yes, I run a book club. How's that for nerdy? ;)
I'm now tagging Lady B, Dila, and Binya. What's it gonna be girls?
On that note, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming soon...