Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I'm such a big jerk for not updating lately, right? That's how I feel...but, I think I'm nearly 97% finished moving into my new place. The remaining 3% goes to the place that I've left behind, which has a few dried foods and canisters waiting to be picked up. I seriously want to leave it all, but I must finish what I've started. What's clear is that internet was not an option, and was installed the second I moved. Can't be away for too long!
Now, this is unrelated to beauty, but perhaps it can be considered beautiful in a different sort of way. I was browsing Target online and came across a book that I picked up years ago in a New Zealand bookstore. It's called Pacific Island Style, and can now be purchased via Target--which, if you're in fact interested in purchasing, you should..as it's a pain in the bum to haul home on a plane due to weight! I'm telling you, as a fellow Islander, this is a fantastic coffee table book showcasing interior design from around the Pacific. Even dear Tonga can be found within the pages :) Why outfit your home like an Ikea warehouse or a Macy's showroom, when you can draw upon the beauty of the South Pacific? If you get a chance to pick it up, let me know what you think--I have a feeling it's not available in stores (this comes from many hours spent at my local Target).
I'll be back promptly with beauty-related news!
Posted by fantastic at 3:09 PM